Thursday, January 31, 2008

More Writings...

I was going through my creative writing folder... I sometimes hide it from myself when I doubt my ability to write. This next poem came about when I was truly in love. I mean love! I dated I guy who I will call Dimples for seven years. I met him in 95 (he says 94 but I know better) and we began a great lover affair. Unfortunately it did not last the forever we hoped for but I never regret it. It raised my standards and taught me how to love. This poem is from a high time in the love affair. For my Dimples...

As I watch you walk
I see my future
As I listen to you voice
I hear my lover
As I kiss your lips
I feel your soul
As I stroke your body
I feel the vibrations of life

I feel my life
I feel my soul
I feel my future
All with you

Only with you have I truly felt
Only with you have I experienced
Only with you have I lived
Only with you have I had heaven on Earth

You are my world
My everything
With you love and life are one
With you love lives

No comments: