Wednesday, June 11, 2008

101 in 1001 Days---Update

#14. Create a standard grocery list

Ok after much searching, writing and re-writing and trying to figure out what I actually do eat. I have made my list!!!

The Staples
  • 100% wheat bread
  • Whole wheat rice
  • Peanut oil
  • French's mustard
  • Mayo
  • Heinz
  • Microwave popcorn
  • EVOO
  • Salt (Kosher)
  • Black Peppercorn
  • Sugar
  • Cooking spray
  • Vinegar (balsamic & red wine)

Indulgences

  • Breyer's Vanilla Fudge Ice Cream
  • Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
  • Ruffles Potato Chips
  • French Onion Dip
  • Snicker's Ice Cream bars

Produce

  • Frozen mixed vegetables
  • Frozen berries
  • Mandarin Oranges
  • Pineapple (canned)
  • Baby spinach
  • Frozen spinach
  • Frozen green beans
  • Sweat peas
  • Bell peppers

Protein

  • Skinless chicken breast
  • Canned chunk-light tuna in H2o
  • Canned wild Alaskan Salmon
  • Canned Chicken breast chunks
  • Eggs
  • Flat iron steak
  • Fish (Catfish, tilapia, flounder)
  • Shrimp
  • Crab legs
  • Precooked chicken breast slices
  • Soy milk

Enhancements

  • Dry white wine
  • Dried basil
  • Dried oregano
  • Dried rosemary
  • Lemon pepper
  • Lemons
  • Salad dressing
  • Tarragon
  • Fresh dill

So I know this an undoubtedly boring post, bear with me as I complete as many items on my list as possible.

Also, if you have an item that you love to eat please let me know I am always willing to try new things!

1 comment:

Muze said...

wow. your diet is much more varied than mine.

i need to look into that. lol.