Friday, May 2, 2008

Is this Possible? Do YOU believe in it? What do you think?

Mariah & Nick

From iVillage...http://dailyblabber.ivillage.com/entertainment/archives/2008/05/confirmation-nick-cannon-maria.html?nlcid=et%7C05-02-2008%7C

I think back to my long~term boyfriend (7 yrs.) and I knew when he walked by me that I would have him. Although for the previous 2 months or so we argued constantly in class. Sometimes I want to say it was love at 1st sight, but really it was when he walked by me one day after class and I said...excuse my language..."I want to f@ck him" and it turned into a 7 year love affair. Do you think Mariah & Nick are in love or lust? Does love @ 1st glance really happen? Or do you have to grow into it?

Confirmation! Nick Cannon & Mariah Carey Are Married!

Holy cow!
Contrary to popular belief, Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey's reported union does
NOT seem to be an Ashton Kutcher scam.

E! checked in with Nick's family,
who confirmed
that the couple have, indeed, gotten married.
"Yes, we know. He called us
and told us all about it," said Nick's mom, Linda Cannon. "We are happy for him.
If that is what he wants, then we are happy for him." She then added, "I'm not
going to give you any details, but we are happy for him."

The New York
Post, who reported that Mimi and Nick said
their vows
at her new home in the Bahamas, also said that the nuptials were
so spur of the moment that Mariah didn't have time to have any sort of papers
drawn up, if you catch my drift.

"There was no prenup - there wasn't
time," said a source.
Another pal close to the couple chimed in, "Everyone
is happy to see her happy. And it could work out - some people know each other
for five years and get divorced. Maybe this is true, instant love."

Yeah, that's what you want people saying at your wedding -- "It could
work out."

3 comments:

Don said...

i never knew nick and mariah were dating. Kinda good to see two people just say f*ck it, lets do this. something strong about that passion.

Unknown said...

Sometimes I wish that whatever event that blocked that passion for many of us could be permanently removed. As adults we lose that emotion - f-it.

Don said...

So true. Life as we know it, has pretty much made it possible for adults to remain gold. I still try though.