Saturday, May 31, 2008

Birthday

Ok...I should be sleep. It's almost 7am, I walked in the house around 5.30 am. (Drinking H20 to combat the vodka.) It was awesome because I did not feel the normal need to be that party girl, which I am not.

Unfortunately the other twin could not join us but we made the best of it. We rode by D'jango's & the Verve but it looked like Black People are us. Went over to Atlantic Station to hook up with his Frat brothers. Enjoyable...they are crazy people but a good laugh.

Once Fox kicked everyone out, trust me they scream it! Basically get the "F" out! We went to Goose Bumps (strip club) but they were closing and thank goodness the bouncer told us so we would not waste the $$ to get in. Rode to Platinum (another strip club) and discovered that Club Miami stays open to 5 am and serves alcohol. That's what we were looking for. (I know Princess that's where you hang out. Don't hate.) OMG...it was Rainbow night. Girl on girl action was in the spot! It was great because we both don't hate but enjoy the action. Although I was talking shit most of the time. And he was breaking his neck. It was cool. Music that I don't know because I don't listen to mainstream radio. (I cannot tell you want the "lollipop song" says but I know it is a hit.) The beats were cool and that's all I ask. I wanted some Luke...if you want me to groove like it is '94...please play Luke or Too Short, DJ Quick, NWA, 69 Boys...that's old school shake your ass. Anyhoo.......

It was a good night and we buzzed like no other. But did NOT get like 6 years ago...too old for that. Plus DUI is no joke.

My birthday was a good one although I did not parlay like before. Normally I take a week off and just enjoy myself. Since unemployment has been around my neck since 07/07 I have no need nor want to parlay like that. Add that $$ is not disposable. All the $$ I have goes towards Hawaii.

Enjoy the pics. I know I was strutting like a vixen. So out of character. ;)

3 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

happy birthday and nice pics!

Eb the Celeb said...

Oh and I went to hawaii back in feb... it is gorgeous... so definitely dont take money from that fund... you are going to have a ball

Unknown said...

Thanks Eb! Do you have any suggestions on what to do or see?