Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pics from Vaca in Hawaii

Hello Blog WORLD! I am truly clueless on who reads my page and enjoy what I write on. With that said...I have been in Hawaii for a while and now back in the South and want to share my pics of a great trip. Not because it was a beautiful place (it really is) but I was there with my baby (I call everyone who finds a place in my heart that...trust me it is an exclusive place) and we had a great adventure! Luckily he will be able to come home at the end of August for a couple of weeks before he deploys for Iraq for the 4 TIME @ age 23. Yeah, that's some bullshit. SO I plan on showing him the life I live here and Grandma plans on cooking everything that he loves.

Anyhoo...here are some pics of my trip from my digital camera. I have like 4 rolls of still camera that needs to be developed but here is the breakfast of the trip. If you want to see more pics then email me...search blogger for my address-its easy and I will add you to my online pic album.

I hope you enjoy!



TLee & Chase

Sailboat to submarine

Pass-Schofield Base


The View from Chase


Huamaono Bay, Hawaii

Huamaona Beach, Hawaii


This is called TOO much ALCOHOL

No comments: