Monday, June 23, 2008

My Autobiography Would SOUND Like This

I stole this from The Jaded NYer who stole it from somewhere else.

Found it fun and interesting so it took a little time (honestly a WHOLE lot of time) to come up with my soundtrack. I love older music so don't be shocked if you do not see the latest. It's just how I roll.


Let me know what you think?!

So here goes:If your life were a movie, what songs would be on the soundtrack? Copy and paste the list of different scenes below and fill in your answers.

-Opening Credits:
The Prayer~Celine Dion & Andrea Bocelli




-Waking Up:
Let's GO Crazy-Prince
Of course my 2nd baby Daddy has removed his sound off of the tube...but I am sure you have the soundtrack...

-Falling In Love:
Never Knew Love Like This~Alexander O'Neal & Cherrelle



-Fight Scene:
Whatcha Want~Beastie Boys



-Breaking Up:
All Cried Out~Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam ft. Full Force
So awful they will not allow the video to be embedded. Go to the sight to reminisce.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16shEIbNVmo

-Make Up:
I Still Believe~Brenda K. Starr



-Secret Love:
Me & Mrs. Jones~Billy Paul



-Life's OK:
Boogie Wonderland~Earth, Wind & Fire



-Mental Breakdown:
Landislide~Dixie Chicks & Stevie Nicks



-Driving Scene:
Give Me the Night~George Benson



-Happy Dance:
Got to Give It Up~Marvin Gaye



-Regretting:
Somebody Already Broke My Heart~Sade



-Long Night Alone:
Moments in Love~The Art of Noise



-Final Battle:
A Change is Gonna Come~Sam Cooke



-Death Scene:
Live Like You Were Dying~Tim McGraw



-Final Ending:
In A Sentimental Mood~Duke Ellington & John Coltrane



-End Credits:
I Will Remember You~Sarah McLachlan




That's it folks! Tell me what you think?!

No comments: