Thursday, May 22, 2008

NBA Cuteness...Part III

Genesis, (sorry I originally misspelled your name)

I will add more as you requested. Especially AI since I fell for him back at his Georgetown days! Let me finish with this final 4 and I will get to work on the could have beens.


Sidenote: San Antonio can slow a game down so bad that I feel as if I am watching paint dry. And their cuteness factor is limited.


And on to the San Antonio Spurs>>>>>>
Tony Parker















Kurt Thomas








Damon Stoudamire

Ime Udoka

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm hmmm...scrumptious!

I'm so waiting for you...lol

Genesis

Unknown said...

lol...in good time.

Don said...

You're a Celtics fan. I'm a Knicks fan. I see you have a thing for two former Knicks - Thomas and Udoka.

Unknown said...

I will pray for you and your Knicks. God knows Isiah did a number to them.

Hoteness knows no team color.