Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Unnecessary Lie

Oh, I am not calling you a liar. Of course you did not lie. You simply left off the part of the sentence that explained it all. You know "Yeah, today I went to the festival" (w/ so & so should have finished it off.) Instead you did the unnecessary lie. Unnecessary because we are not a couple. We are friends. Once upon a time you did hold a fraction of my heart. Once upon a time. But no longer. Not because of your unnecessary lie. We didn't fit. So when I asked you have you found someone yet - your response should have been, "Yeah, I did." It would have been cool.

The part that hurts, burns me the most. Not that you are engaged. (Explain that to me. We dated for 6 months last year.) The disrespect man. The disrespect of our friendship that you said we would have. You know me. You know there isn't a devious, resentful cell in my body. I want you happy. Instead I find out by reading your page (Let's forget you texted me a couple of weeks ago offering a free massage) that you are engaged. WTF???

Don't get me wrong. I do want you to be happy. And I wish you and the future Mrs. all the success, love and abundance you can handle.

Just some advice for future reference...watch for the unnecessary lie...they always get you.

2 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Damn... that's jacked up... I had a similar situation... someone tried to get at me in December... he wasnt my type so I declined but found out the next month that he was engaged. Crazy... men... are the worst!

Miss Marie said...

That's the nicest way to bash some one in the head....

now let me actually do the physical part.... May I? May I???? huh huh?