Friday, April 18, 2008

Meme...About Me

I stole this from Los Angelista...thanks!

What I was doing 10 years ago?

~Living in Albany, GA!! Lovebugs and an unbearable heat!
~Recovering from reconstructive surgery and deaths of cherished loved ones while working full-time and attending school full-time.
~Trying to hold on to a relationship that had seen it's better days.
~Overcoming my 1st battle of "dropping my basket"

Five things on my to-do list today?

~Applying to jobs my Godfather told me too...(my eating crow)
~Giving myself a mani & pedi...can't afford for someone else too!
~Talking to my nephew on the phone...they say his smiles, but I hear his panting at my voice...I can't wait till he can speak!!!
~Cloraxing my bathroom...I despise a nasty bathroom.
~Job searching...always have a plan B, C, and D.

Places I have traveled?

~Bahamas
~New Orleans
~New York
~Hilton Head, SC
~Clearwater, FL

Five snacks or treats I enjoy?

~Reese Cups King Size
~Breyers Vannilla and Fudge Ice Cream
~Peanut Buster Parfait from Dairy Queen
~2 MK dogs, Fry and a large PC...(Varsity)
~Ice cold Coke Classic

Things I would do if I were a billionaire?

~Move my parents into a one story house so the stairs will not be a problem as they age.
~Start a college fund for my 2 nephews and my niece
~Invest. Invest. Invest.
~Buy my dream cars...a Barracuda, a vintage Corvette and Mustang
~Buy land. Lots of land...commercial and acerage.
(Sidenote...my family and I have non-profits and community service initatives...they would benefit without questions...these are selfish wants.)

Five of my bad habits?

~Dropping eveything at the front door. I have release my day before I begin my night.
~Worrying about others happiness before my own.
~Shutting everyone out.
~Only thinking of my needs instead of my wants.
~Playing the role.

Five places I have lived?

~Athens, GA
~Albany, GA
~Atlanta, GA
~Toccoa, GA
~That's IT!

Five jobs I’ve had?

~Career Coordinator
~Legal Assistant/Office Manager
~Gymnastic Instructor
~Secretary
~Proof Operator

That's IT!!!!

Tell me yours! Once again, thanks Los Angelista. I enjoy your place.

1 comment:

Because I Said So said...

I will minimize mine...

What I was doing 10 years ago?
About to become a teenager in Chicago and probably fighting with my mother about something stupid.

One thing on my to-do list today?
Sleep thanks the ending of a successful "No Sleep During Alpha Week" of events I can finally get some damn shut eye.

Places I have traveled?
Washington D.C.
Green Bay Wisconsin
Columbus Ohio
Indianapolis Indiana
St. Louis Missouri

Favorite snacks/treats I enjoy?
Reese cups
Hashbrows and ketchup from McDonalds
Vitamin Water

Things I would do if I were a billionaire?
Move my whole immediate family with to Cali, Georgia or D.C.
Put my siblings through college
Travel!

Three of my bad habits?
Swearing
Laughing extremely too loud
Consistently putting in double time when I only get 10% in return

Three jobs I've had?
Journalist
Custodian
Hostess

THAT'S IT!